Serving the town of Grundy and Buchanan County, Virginia, the Grundy Municipal Airport (GDY) is airport #3 of 9 in the Blue Ridge General Aviation Series produced by The Airport Guys. The Blue Ridge Series is made of nine general aviation airports in Southwestern Virginia, each priced at a modest $5 and released independent of each other and of any requisite base package. Once completed, users will be able to hop in their general aviation aircraft of choice and explore the entirety of the Mountain Empire region of Virginia in stunning detail for a maximum of $45.
In addition to a highly detailed model of the airport itself, we have included the towns of Grundy, Vansant, and Poplar Gap Park for an immersive flying experience.
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno